Covid Update from SPS. December 2, 2020
1. All appointments must be made in advance by telephone. We cannot accept walk-in requests for services.
2. New clients and inquiries are welcome to call our administrative line during regular business hours.
3. Upon arrival for your scheduled appointment at Stone Manor, please remain in your vehicle and call our administrative line to let us know you are here. We will ask screener questions regarding COVID-19. Your clinician will receive you at the front door when they are ready for you.
4. We ask that you use a face mask during entry and exit from the counseling room.
5. Clinicians will have a face mask but we will remove it during your session.
6. Our clinicians and administrative assistant work hard to ensure there is minimal overlap between clients entering and exiting counseling offices.
7. Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door and we ask that you use it.
8. Our clinicians will maintain a 6-foot physical distance from you at all times.
9. Our facilities are regularly cleaned and frequently touched surfaces are sanitized many times throughout the day.
SPS will continue to offer virtual and telehealth options for counseling.
Support groups will continue to meet virtually.
Trainings will be determined with COVID-19 guidelines – PLEASE CALL our administrative line to verify in-person events.
Our hotlines continue to be operational:
· National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
· Depression Line at 630-482-9696
· Our administrative phone line, 630-482-9699, is open from 8:30 am through 4:30 pm weekdays
Please check our website regularly for updates.
We know that in times of great need, such as this, it can be a profound struggle to access help. Be there for others around you. Recognize that most are carrying extra stress due to this situation. Join us in believing that our collective humanity can overcome this pandemic. We deeply appreciate your patience as we navigate this critical time.
Thank you from all of us at SPS
P.S. Additionally, we created a new resource for families with children returning to school.
Click here to see and feel free to share.